Looking for a job process isn’t easy because you must have a job interview. This is a challenge, especially when you’re interviewing for a job you want to get hired for.
A job interview is a meeting between you and employers, not an exam. Just a little preparation time, you will feel much less stressed. One of the best ways to prepare for the job interview, you can join a few interview courses that might help you. A lot of online interview courses are available that cover different tips to impress recruiters. You can apply these tips in the long term.
Explore the best online interview course in 2021 so you can choose from.
Career Planning: A Pathway to Employment
Offered by the University System of Georgia, this course provides a creative approach to take a new career. With the purpose of making the first impression on the recruiter, talented professionals will draw a unique roadmap for you. You will learn a full process, from applying, build networks, interviews, and evaluation results.
This course has a total of 7 steps, divided into 7 weeks.
- Week 1: Learn how to make first Impressions through the interview preparation, mastering the interview and the amazing Thank You note.
- Week 2: Write a resume
- Week 3: Write a successful cover letter
- Week 4: Build a social media strategy
- Week 5: Mastering the interview through some tips to make you confident
- Week 6: Write Thank You notes after the interview to thank interviewers.
- Week 7: The final week is evaluated jobs. You can make decisions for your job offers, and select the best career for you.
Foundations for interviewing with confidence
This course was created by the cooperation of Salesforce and SV Academy. After learning this course, you can build your professional tech sales portfolio as well as personal branding. If you want to jump into the non-technical or technology industry, this course brings you so many benefits.
By completing the course, you can understand the tech industry so it is easy to build a long-term career plan. The professional portfolio and personal branding will help you stand out from other candidates. From that, you make a long impression during the interview process.
Answering questions that are too impressive is too difficult. This course gives the opportunity for the interviewee to research the market and prepare some basic questions, such as the “Tell Me About Yourself” question. You can handle your interview well because this course offers 3 steps:
- Step 1: Research your wanted industry market as your list of target companies, jobs, and fields.
- Step 2: Prepare and practice answering traditional interview questions.
- step 3: Improve your behavior, not only communication skills but also confidence attitude.
Improve job interviewing skills with Udemy course
The complete job interviewing skills Masterclass course is an online class offered by Udemy. Getting great interviewing skills is what you’ll learn in this course. Spanning over the course of 22 hours of on-demand video, this course focuses on interview skills, such as communicating effectively, the way to deal with tough questions, prepare for job interviews, and increase your odds of getting a job offer. Instructed by TJ Walker, this course helps the students improve their attitude and the skills that they need to have for their future careers.
To enroll in this course, you might pay only $9.99 to learn and get a certificate of completion.
Interview Online Course by Youth4work
Offered by Youth4work, this course focuses on all key elements of the interview process. Join the Interview Online Course, you’ll have knowledge from preparing for interviews, the way to do during and after the interview. It’s useful for people who want to find new challenging jobs. The price of this course is Rs.999.
To cover the whole knowledge, this course is divided into 4 sections.
- Section 1 focuses on introducing the interview and the reason why you have the interview round.
- Section 2 presents popular questions asked in the interview.
- Move to section 3, you can understand the types of interviews.
- Finally, many helpful tips and requirements methods will show in section 4.
The interview is the first step to get your dream job! All online interview courses have lots of brilliant information to help you de-stressed for your interview.